Chakra Balancing is the basic foundation for almost all of our courses in Holistic Healing. Not only does this Chakra Balancing course give you an understanding of our “energetic” bodies and why it is important to keep the seven main chakras of the body clear and balanced, it also teaches you how to keep your chakras balanced and how to recognize where and why a dis-ease has manifested in the physical, emotional, and/or spiritual body.
Before or during your studies, you will be given a full body, Distance Chakra Balancing Session. People have experienced remarkable changes in their lives through these clearings and at the very least you will have a clearer and brighter auric field. You will also learn to perform the chakra balancing yourself.
In the Chakra Balancing Course you will learn:
- The Chakras and the Elements
- Detailed information on each Chakra
- How to perform hands-on and distance chakra balancing sessions for yourself and others
- Easy and gentle Yoga postures to Awaken the Chakras
- Astrological associations with the Chakras
- Glandular connections with the Chakras
- Essential oils and crystals that work well for each Chakra
- Symptoms of Chakra balance and imbalance
In this course, you will receive:
- Digital video (yoga/meditation routine for the chakras)
- Workbook with case studies and assignments
- Personalized certificate upon completion
Power ancient Taoist lineage for healthy living, spiritual immortality, longevity, empowerment, and love. Dedicated lineage program implemented as well as drop-in classes and events.
Reiki was developed in 1922 by the Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui, and has since been adapted by various teachers through many traditions. Reiki uses a technique commonly called palm healing or hands-on-healing as a form of alternative medicine. Through the use of this technique, practitioners are transferring universal energy in the form of qi through the palms, to allow for self-healing and equilibrium.
In the Reiki Teacher Training class you will learn:
* What is Reiki?
* Reiki Ideals
* History of Reiki
* Grounding and protection.
* Reiki hand positions for self-treatment and hand positions for treatment of yourself and others.
* Reiki practice with other students
* Introduction to Advance Energy Healing
* Level I Attunement
* Certificate and Manual