Reiki was developed in 1922 by the Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usui, and has since been adapted by various teachers through many traditions. Reiki uses a technique commonly called palm healing or hands-on-healing as a form of alternative medicine. Through the use of this technique, practitioners are transferring universal energy in the form of qi through the palms, to allow for self-healing and equilibrium.
In the Reiki Teacher Training class you will learn:
* What is Reiki?
* Reiki Ideals
* History of Reiki
* Grounding and protection.
* Reiki hand positions for self-treatment and hand positions for treatment of yourself and others.
* Reiki practice with other students
* Introduction to Advance Energy Healing
* Level I Attunement
* Certificate and Manual
Chakra Balancing is the basic foundation for almost all of our courses in Holistic Healing. Not only does this Chakra Balancing course give you an understanding of our “energetic” bodies and why it is important to keep the seven main chakras of the body clear and balanced, it also teaches you how to keep your chakras balanced and how to recognize where and why a dis-ease has manifested in the physical, emotional, and/or spiritual body.
Before or during your studies, you will be given a full body, Distance Chakra Balancing Session. People have experienced remarkable changes in their lives through these clearings and at the very least you will have a clearer and brighter auric field. You will also learn to perform the chakra balancing yourself.
In the Chakra Balancing Course you will learn:
- The Chakras and the Elements
- Detailed information on each Chakra
- How to perform hands-on and distance chakra balancing sessions for yourself and others
- Easy and gentle Yoga postures to Awaken the Chakras
- Astrological associations with the Chakras
- Glandular connections with the Chakras
- Essential oils and crystals that work well for each Chakra
- Symptoms of Chakra balance and imbalance
In this course, you will receive:
- Digital video (yoga/meditation routine for the chakras)
- Workbook with case studies and assignments
- Personalized certificate upon completion
Power ancient Taoist lineage for healthy living, spiritual immortality, longevity, empowerment, and love. Dedicated lineage program implemented as well as drop-in classes and events.
“One has only one way for inhalation but six for exhalation”
The Six Healing Sounds are one of the most common forms of Chinese Qi Gong, and first appeared in 420 – 589. They involve the coordination of movement and breathing patterns with specific sounds. We use this Qi Gong practice to transform ‘stuck’ emotional energy into nourishment for the virtues of the five organ systems described by Chinese Medicine.
The Six Healing Sounds that keep the vital organs in optimal condition
• Presents vocalizations and accompanying postures that dissolve the tensions at the root of unhealthy chi flow and organ malfunction
• Releases excess heat trapped around the organs and redistribute it to cooler regions of the body to bring balance, health, and calmness to the entire system
• Taoist practices for balancing chi
Thousands of years ago Taoist masters discovered that a healthy organ vibrates at a particular frequency. They found six sounds with the correct frequencies to keep each organ in optimal condition. To accompany these Six Healing Sounds, six postures were developed to activate the acupuncture meridians, or energy channels, of the corresponding organs.
In The Six Healing Sounds personally transmitted by Master Mantak Chia explains how the pressures of modern life can cause excess heat to become trapped around the organs, causing energy blockages and sickness. He shows readers how the vibrations of the Six Healing Sounds and their accompanying postures redistribute this excess heat to the cooler regions of the body, thereby stimulating and balancing chi energy and restoring the vital organs. Regular practice of the Six Healing Sounds promotes optimal health for the organs, increased sexual pleasure, emotional balance, and the prevention of illness.